Thursday 4 February 2010

2nd blogiversary celebration!!!*_^


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BLOG!!..*_*


How is it possible that it’s been 2 years already?
My first blog post was on January 27, 2008 and I’ve written 375 posts until now.. I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for two years[*_^ =) I have to laugh when I think back to when I started blogging because I had no idea what I was getting myself into... [main hentam post saja labu!!]

But mostly I want to say THANK YOU to All People who visit, read and comment my blog..*
Thank you, thank you and thankk yoouu...!! **its highly appreciated**


Each of your comments motivate me to continue blogging and better myself each and every day! So, "terima kasih de' arigato gomo da gracias" readers!!!..hehehe **broken rojak!!**




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...