Friday 27 January 2012

It’s my 4th Blogiversary!!!

Today is my 4th blogiversary!!

I started this blog on January 27, 2008 and I can't believe it’s been four years since my first post! I remember when I started blogging..I had no idea what I was doing, and didn’t expect anyone outside my friends and family to read my blog posts. I can’t really remember now how or when things started changing, but i love to learn new things. I love writing and became addicted to blogging! If I was not writing a blog, I was thinking of what blog to write and learned about coding with websites like GitHub, BitBucket, & CodePlex..oppss sharing is caring :))= I have learned so much, connected with so many people & global. I also have created my Nuffnang account and I got my first Nuffnang check a few months ago!!..:)= Blogging has given me a chance to do what I love, write, and  talk-talk-nothing-loyar buruk....okies i got work to do..daa daa heeee :D


Happy Blogiversary to Me! 





Thanks so much to all of you for reading & support ACIAPAI all these years....walaupun saya kurang menulis for a few months but i will try my best to....... chayokkk!! :))

nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu chua..my sweet readers!!!


xoxo lynn..







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...