Friday 26 September 2008

Surat Putus Cinta

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend orang putihnya…


Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat…surat tu macam ni
bunyinya….hehehehe


Hi,My motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT
CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know i clap one hand
only.Correctly, i have see you and she together at town with my eyes self. You
always request apology back back. I don’t trust you again!!!My Friend speak you
play three wood.

Now i know you correct correct play three wood. so, i break off to pull my
body from this love triangle.I know this result i pick is very correct, because
you love she very high from me. so, i break off to go far from here. But i
always love where also i live….Safe live……

Tijah


hahaha....kasih meh pangan urg putih ia maca surat nya...kikikiki..amat stidi tijah..sapa kala nyadi tijah bakato??..ish3 funny surat ia nya neh...heheheh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...