Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day..mak..'

I would like to wish mothers all over the world:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


Mothers Day Comments



*******************************************************************


I dont have a real mom no more...But my father gave 'HER' 2 me....as a gift frm GOD above.. -I love her+++' ..>super indai..heeee:)..


**Special Tribute to my Special MAK :)

Though you didn't give birth to me,
You love me just the same.
We may not share our bloodlines,
But, we share our hearts and ^_^
You're always there when I need you,
To help me understand,
The little things I need to know,
And, to always lend a hand.
You do all the everyday things,
That mothers always do.
You share with me the wisdom,
You learned your whole life through.
You show me love in all you do,
In one way or another.
That's why I'm proud to call you,
My best friend, my mother..indai ^^ mak:)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



A Prayer for mom

"O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of my mother, and forgive her her trespasses; and make me to see her again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen."


TO MOM, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...