Wednesday 6 May 2009

assignment!! -- exam!!!



assignment!!!....assignment!!...assignment!!..>>> exam!!...exam!!...exam!!...

i totally cannot believe that I’m having my mid term exam on this thursday[07/05] untill Friday. aww....the 1st exam will be Partnership and Company Law and 2nd exam is English & General Purposes..Honestly, I didn’t study much... :( I am lazy to read my notes-[Partnership & Company law ]. There’s just too much to read....huhu..-**read & understand**-..

wish me good luck!!....and --BEST OF LUCK 2 all MSU students!

****"get off my' lazy..and i want 2 do my nota kaki....nowww!!,,hehehe... tata..titi..tutu..bc kelas ku dah to.. c ya!!.. **

[who likes exam??..me?? no...no...no....okies..paipai..].^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...