Monday 9 January 2017

My first blog for 2017 is....

2017

Many people start a new year without having specific resolutions. Me too. Personally, I'm not a big fan of New Years resolutions. But, before I start the New Year, I’m making sure to leave something behind from 2016, like; some mistakes, my disappointments, blame, fears,... the list could go on and on. So, when I leave something behind, I create a space for something new to enter my life. Something positive that will take me in the direction of my purpose in this life. :D

In 2017 I shall be kind to myself. I want to focus more on the things that bring joy to my life, and less on the things that are making me feel stressed. Love. I'll show people around me, my family and friends that I love them. Treat everyone I meet exactly as I would have them treat me. Write my blog at least once a month (preferably more often) hehe. Take care of my hair and skin. Be daring :)=

One word sums it up : Hope. I hope we reach the end of 2017 complete, together, and unbroken. Wherever this journey leads us, I hope we all reach our destination as better versions of ourselves. 

Good Luck and God Bless Everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...